Classes and Registration

Information on insurance designations - Certified Insurance Councelor (CIC), Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR), and Total Quality Agency (TQA).

Licensing School
Get your Property & Casualty (P&C) and/or Life & Health (L&H) license through the Michigan Association of Insurance Agents.

Total Quality Agency (TQA)

E&O Classes
In-Class and Online Errors & Omissions (E&O) Programming

Ultimate Account Manager School

Three Dimensional Training

Remote Selling Seminar

MAIA's online partners offer insurance agents the best and most relevant CE and non-CE topics for our industry. They include ABEN, The Big "I", CEU.com and Managing Education Resource Group (MERG).

Onboarding Staff Training

Your Credits/CE Status
Check your CE credits